Tablet is a lightweight, high-performance graphical viewer for next generation sequence assemblies and alignments.
Visit the download page to get the latest version of Tablet 1.12.03.26 (26th March 2012) now.
Please cite: Milne, I, Bayer, M, Cardle, L, Shaw, P, Stephen, G, Wright, F and Marshall, D. 2010. Tablet - next generation sequence assembly visualization. Bioinformatics 26(3), 401-402.
- High-performance visualization and data navigation.
- Display of reads in both packed and stacked formats.
- File format support for ACE, AFG, MAQ, SOAP2, SAM, BAM, FASTA, FASTQ, and GFF3.
- Import GFF3 features and quickly find/highlight/display them.
- Search and locate reads by name or subsequence across entire data sets.
- Paired end visualization support (for SAM/BAM).
- Entire-contig overviews, showing data layout or coverage information.
- Simple install routine via auto-updating graphical installers.
- Support for Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Linux and Solaris, in 32 and 64-bit.
You can get a full list of recent new additions, changes or bug fixes by reading through the What's New list.